We pride ourselves on the warm and welcoming nature of the school, so we offer opportunities throughout the year for parents to visit our school. If you would like to see for yourself our happy school please telephone our office to reserve a place on one of our tours with one of the senior leaders.
Saint Sebastian’s Church of England Primary School and Nursery, values highly its Christian ethos, its close links with local churches and the Diocese of Oxford. We provide a distinctively Christian, yet inclusive, environment in which each child is motivated to acquire skills for life and a love of learning. As a church school, we welcome applications from all families who feel able to embrace our ethos and values.
We want our school to be a place where:
- Everyone is loved and cared for as part of our Christian community;
- Every child is a successful learner who is inspired to achieve their full potential;
- Children are encouraged to develop a living relationship with God;
- We share a close partnership with the Church and wider Saint Sebastian’s community;
- Children are happy and develop responsibility, maturity, confidence and independence;
- Staff, governors, parents and children support each other in an inclusive caring environment.
So that our pupils can create their place, and have a positive influence, in tomorrow’s world.